The Simple Woman's Daybook ....For today

I just found this on another blog and decided that even though it's Wednesday , I still want to participate!
if youd like to participate go here : http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
(I'm still learning all the blogging tricks so I hope I'm doing this right with the links .)


Outside my window...is a breezy ,cloudy day.Feels like Autumn and I'm loving it!
I am thinking...about my mother and hoping she will get through surgery and treatment well.
I am thankful for...the time I can spend with the people I love.
I am wearing...jeans and a t-shirt with a beautiful grey wolf on it.
I am remembering...My father and the few times I got to visit with him.
I am creating...Zentangles
I am going...to the Native American Pow-wowo this weekend!
I am reading...Manic A memoir by Terri Cheney
I am hoping...that my mom is feeling better today!
On my mind...My siblings.Wondering how they feel about me.
Noticing that...leafs are changing colors and falling already!
Pondering these words... Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
From the kitchen...perhaps a nice quiche today?
Around the house...So much to do!A whole room to unpack and stuff to find new homes for!
One of my favorite things~watching the sunset!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Organizing winter clothes.Getting donations ready to....donate! maybe finding a little time to do a little watercolor painting???
A picture thought:
    Hudson River after sunset

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart event! Let's join!

NF Blo-Ma

Walking on Sunshine with "Ramona & Beezus" this Musical Monday!