Virgin a Day: The Mother is all around me...

Today  is the last day of the "Virgin a Day"  meme. Tonight want to share how Our Lady of Guadalupe  is all around me.Literally!I have her next to my bed.Watching over me as I sleep.

This night light is on my daughter's night table.


A decoration from Central America :
My "veladora".
 A shopping bag from Mexico:
One of my books:
A plaque:
I found this photo of me from when I visited la Basilica in Mexico City.I was about five years old.
Finally here are three of my humble drawings. Like I said  in a prior post I usually don't share my drawings because I am  too embarrassed! But here they are!
Again, thanks to Rebecca from http://www.corazon.typepad.com/  for hosting this meme.I have enjoyed all the wonderful shares .I have awesome ,creative new bloggers to follow.Thank you all!


Popular posts from this blog

A Strong Woman...thoughts about my mother

Wonderful Wednesday!

Artist of the Week :Frida Kahlo