Meet me on Monday & other blog hops!





Hosted by:Java
is a GREAT way to make new friends!
Let's Go!
1.  What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
These days I am avoiding meat as much as I can!I do love the taste of General Tso's chicken!it's so sweet & spicy!Yummmm
I am a diabetic so it's not something I would eat often anyway!=)

2. Have you decorated for Christmas yet?

Ha!!!Nope!Not one little bit!every year I say i'll do it on thanksgiving weekend & every year I end up doing it 2 weeks before Christmas...if not later!It'll get done..eventually! One of my character defects?PROCRASTINATION!
♥
3.  What is your favorite article of clothing?
I LOVE my PJ's!!!I do!!
4.  Do you pay your bills online or write checks the old way?
Ack!Bills!hate them!Don"t we all?!They have to get paid and I mostly do it online but occasionally write a check anyway .
5.Do you bake cookies for the holidays?

I used to when my older girls were little!I think i will start doing it again with my little one!It's so fun to decorate them! My kids are also planning on making a ginger bread house!That will be a blast!
Thanks for visiting my blog!If you are here from a blog hop & you like my li'l ol' blog it would be nice to have you as a follower,however it's not a must, a nice comment today is enough!!=) 
Join in on the fun of blog hopping today!
B&B Button
Photobucket




Have a wonderful week

Popular posts from this blog

A Strong Woman...thoughts about my mother

Wonderful Wednesday!

Artist of the Week :Frida Kahlo