Vitameatavegamin on Friday Funnies...

I LOVE LUCY


This has been my favorite show since the first time I watched when I was 11 years old. I still crack up watching re-runs .It just never grows old.
Lucille Ball was something special!Possibly , IMHO, the greatest comedienne EVER!

For today's "Friday Funnies" I decided to post excerpts from my two of my favorite episodes...though I love mostly every single one!
This one makes me howl woth laughter!






Laughing my way into the weekend!
Keep laughter in your heart....it's the best medicine!


Hope you enjoyed  and thanks for visitng my blog if you're here from the weekend blog hop or are a returning friend!

Visit again soon!


Photobucket

Popular posts from this blog

A Strong Woman...thoughts about my mother

Artist of the Week :Frida Kahlo

Wonderful Wednesday!