Artist Of The Week :Teesha Moore

It's been a while since I have posted an "artist of the week" .
I would like to make today's post about Teesha Moore and her unique style.
She is a mixed media artist  and the co-creator of "Zettiology" along with her husband Tracy Moore who is also an  amazing artist.
Teesha creates colorful & highly imaginative journal pages. Teesha gives us a glimpse of the things that go on in her mind on these journal  pages. I just love her work!
These are pages from her journals!
So colorful !It inspires me!
LOVE this creature!
To see more of her thrilling art work visit her here:http://www.teeshamoore.com/
I hope to someday be able to take a workshop of hers!
Thanks for visiting!have a terrific week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart event! Let's join!

NF Blo-Ma

Walking on Sunshine with "Ramona & Beezus" this Musical Monday!