Meet Me on Monday

Another fun meme on Monday!I was invited to join in by Java over at:






Let's go!!!


1. Have you ever been on a cruise?

cruise ship Pictures, Images and Photos

I haven’t yet, but it is something I am planning on doing…someday!

2. What is your favorite way to eat eggs?

Huevos rancheros Pictures, Images and Photos

Huevos Rancheros!Mmmmmm Mexican style with lots of salsa and spicy!

3. What is your favorite reading material?

Books Pictures, Images and Photos

I am a book worm!Reading is one of my passions!I am usually reading a few books at a time .Have to have some fiction and non fiction going!

4. Name all the pets that you have ever had?

Ferret Pictures, Images and Photos



Ok this is going to sound a bit crazy but since I wasn’t allowed to have pets when I was a child…I had them all as a grown up .My kids have been lucky. We have had

ferrets, rabbits, rats, guinea pigs ,hamsters, geckos, snakes and yes even a tarantula!!

At the moment we have 2 dogs, Pancho & Legend and 3 kitties, Junior , Simba and Carmelo…Phew

5. Were you ever a girl/boy scout?

Yes I was!I was a brownie & girl scout!LOVED it!

I look forward to reading everyone's answers!I love making new friends & will follow your blog!
Happy Monday!

Popular posts from this blog

Artist of the Week :Frida Kahlo

Wonderful Wednesday!

A Strong Woman...thoughts about my mother