About my blog...why do I do it??

When I decided to start a blog of my own I didn't exactly know what I'd post on it. Would it be a craft blog? Family blog?Recipe?Music? Books? Then I just got to posting .I joined some meme's , posted photos of my crafts and family.I posted thoughs and quotes.So it's been very random  it's become a blog about all those things that make up my peaceful and chaotic life and I'm very happy with that .I had contemplated making a blog for my crafts only but then decided I'd like to do it all in one place  and here it is. In the beginning  I worried that it would not be good enough ,creative enough or pretty enough.I felt bad about not posting everyday.But then I realized , blogging is not about posting everyday or having the prettiest posts. It's about posting when I have something to share ,to say or show... When the inspiration strikes me.
It's for me..to express myself. It's something to look back on in a couple of years and chuckle about.Something to share with my family.Maybe print out as well and leave to my kids someday. =) A sort of ...memory book.

So if you're reading this and you are doing so because you are part of the latest blog swap on http://www.swap-bot.com/ ...welcome!
I hope this won't be your last visit.I like having followers because I love feed back ,ideas and comments. I have been inspired by so many other wonderful bloggers out there and that is one reason I join the blog swaps done via swap-bot. To share my very random,perhaps chaotic, not very organized blog and to meet other bloggers and learn from them and perhaps make a new friend as well.

Please leave me a link to your blog and I will visit it and probably follow it too...and I will drop in from time to time and wave hello. Blogging is fun and for me that's what it's all about!
Now to share a little about my weekend!
Yesterday we went bowling!it was very fun.None of us are good at it but that didn't stop us!






What a fun Saturday!





Popular posts from this blog

Artist of the Week :Frida Kahlo

Wonderful Wednesday!

A Strong Woman...thoughts about my mother