Friday fill-ins

Friday Fill -ins...


My first time participating in this meme!


And...here we go!
Stormy Night Pictures, Images and Photos



1. It was a dark and stormy night, just the kind of night I love!I stared out the window and enjoyed the magnificence of the lightning in the sky!


2. Nobody wanted to go there,so I offered to take the books myself.


3. Rushing out, this morning late as always...!
black cat Pictures, Images and Photos


4...I think I heard a howl....in my haste I stepped on the cat's tail!



5. Shhhh...hide behind the door and say Boo!!just as they walk in the door!
Animated Ghost Pictures, Images and Photos





6. I've eaten lettuce all day and it's halloween!Now give me something GOOD to eat!
Halloween Pictures, Images and Photos

pumpkin candy Pictures, Images and Photos

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing my games on facebook and writing in my blog!, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the house and then going Trick or Treating and Sunday, I want to go see paranormal activity....sort of!I'm scared!!

Paranormal Activity Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart event! Let's join!

NF Blo-Ma

Walking on Sunshine with "Ramona & Beezus" this Musical Monday!