Musical Monday::Make Someone Happy::By Jimmy Durante


This is my birthday twin,Vida. She turned 83 yesterday!
She's a very sweet lady .One of my favorites that comes into our office.Her husband passed away a few months ago and even though she has 24  hour care,she's feels confused and  lonely...
It brought me tremendous joy to spend a little time with her for our birthday.She was so happy and that made me happy.
I believe there's so much we can do to make a difference in someone's life.It doesn't have to be a big thing and it means so much!
What makes you
happy???




Lyrics | Durante, Jimmy - Make Someone Happy lyrics


Click here to see more Musical Monday posts hosted by the awesome Diane:

Popular posts from this blog

Artist of the Week :Frida Kahlo

A Strong Woman...thoughts about my mother

Wonderful Wednesday!