Wonderful Wednesday: I love....

Wednesday Pictures, Images and Photos
It's Wednesday again! Another day to celebrate life!
I saw on someone's blog somewhere how she posted things she liked on Wednesdays and I like the idea!  So starting this Wonderful Wednesday
I will post things I LOVE,Like or enjoy!
So here I go :
I ♥ SUNSETS!
They are so lovely to watch!
Quotes are some of my favorite things:
I find so much wisdom and inspiration in quotes.
I so enjoy spending time in libraries & book stores!
I can spend hours looking through books with subjects that interest me!
I think owls are adorable! I love the sounds they make!

I'll be posting more things I enjoy each Wednesday!Thank you  for stopping by!Won't you share some of the things YOU enjoy with me?

Popular posts from this blog

Artist of the Week :Frida Kahlo

A Strong Woman...thoughts about my mother

Wonderful Wednesday!