Friday Funnies:More Retro pics that fit my mood!


Today I haven't been much in a laughing mood.
Suddenly a few days ago I started feeling "BLAH".
Maybe it's becuase of all the sad things going on in the world and with  tomorrow being 9/11 ....and maybe because of stuff going through my mind...I don't know exactly why I'm feeling this way.But I decided to post some funny pictures again this Friday anyway.Just for a half-hearted chuckle.
I found these pics to be very fitting with the way I feel!

Perhaps it's hormonal?
Or I should tell myself this:


AND
...and I'll just have to get over it!

 I don't think so! But maybe I AM:
Because there are so many demands on me and:
But I will keep trying to:

Happy Friday!I hope you can find many reasons to SMILE this weekend!
Till next time!
Carly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart event! Let's join!

NF Blo-Ma

Walking on Sunshine with "Ramona & Beezus" this Musical Monday!