Musical Monday : What a feeling!

I've been going down memory lane these days ,thinking about how things were,how they could've been and how they are...
In 1983 I was 14 years old and dancing and acting were my passions.
I loved movies like "Fame" and "FlashDance". "What a Feeling "was one of my favorite songs that year. It inspired me to dance and I felt like I was going to make it...  When I was home alone I would turn up the music and dance my heart out.


A lot has happened since then...(*sigh and rolling tear ) I still love dance and once in a while I still dance like a maniac....when nobody is watching!


Join Musical Monday...it's fun! Just head over to Amanda's blog check it out!

Popular posts from this blog

Artist of the Week :Frida Kahlo

Wonderful Wednesday!

A Strong Woman...thoughts about my mother