Happy New Year! Thoughts for Thursday!

“What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from.”
happy dance Pictures, Images and Photos

I hope to make 2010 a better year for my family and myself. I don't like making resolutions because I don't keep them.I do think though that I have goals that I should try very hard to make happen. I know that there's a lot I can do  if I push myself and not let allow myself to get consumed by my anxiety,depression and feeling of hopelessness.One of the things I need to work on is my health ,especially my weight. I don't want diabetes to be the death of me.I have enough damage caused by it already.
I also need to stop isolating.that is a big thing.There are so many things,I could go on and on.
The main thing is to spend lots of time and  have healthy ,harmonious relationships with the people I love.Without them,nothing else matters to me.
This year the most awesome thing was that one of my dreams finally came true. My siblings (2 of them) responded to me!I have never met them,being that they are my father's children only.I always dreamed of talking to them and meeting them.This year finally I found them and got to speak with them on the phone!My sister is like a dream.I already love her.I hope to meet them in 2010.I would love to go to Seattle and spend time with them and get to know themI have to admit I'm very scared though.What if they don't like me?What if I make a fool of myself?What if ,what if,what if....Yep, I need to let go of insecurities as well!I just have to be myself and enjoy the time with them.
Welcome 2010! Let it be a great year for everyone in the world!I hope things get better all around.
Happy New Year!!!
happy dance Pictures, Images and Photos


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart event! Let's join!

NF Blo-Ma

Walking on Sunshine with "Ramona & Beezus" this Musical Monday!