Thoughts for Thursday

"The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things."
This is what I saw when I looked outside my window this morning.
Lots and lots of snow!
No school for the kids of course!
I was lucky I didn't have to go to work.
I got to go back to bed and snuggle with Kylie!
Jorge had to work half the day.
But when he came back he and Kylie had  fun together
doing a craft project.
We got melty beads which get placed on a template...

Then you use an iron and special paper to melt the beads so they will fuse together.

...and Tada! Fuse bead "people!
She had so much fun spending time with Daddy doing this project.
It makes us all happy to spend time together ,especially when it's unexpected!

I had also gotten  Model Magic clay for Kylie and she loved it!

It turned out to be a great day for all of us.My older girls just slept and relaxed all day...
I got the chance to look for some of my craft supplies that were packed!Joy!

There is much joy to be found in the little things.I need to remind myself of that when I'm feeling Blue.
Hope you have a great Thursday!
Share your thoughts with me!

Popular posts from this blog

Artist of the Week :Frida Kahlo

A Strong Woman...thoughts about my mother

Wonderful Wednesday!