Raggedy Anne











Today I went in to T.J. Maxx with my Mom & daughters,
supposedly just to browse around....Ha! That place is full of treasures waiting to be discovered.

At least I think you can find some really cool stuff there. I always do!
As we were checking out the kids section I walked into a display of a bunch of Raggedy Anne dolls.Now,I love rag dolls and I especially love Raggedy Anne!She's been my favorite since I was a child.I suppose I'm still a kid at heart because I fell in love with this one doll. I knew I had to take her home with me! My Mom was quite amused at the fact that I was so tickled by this doll.
So she bought it for me!
So yep ,she's right here next to me in the company of my old Raggedy Anne doll.There is such a sweetness about them! Of course I just had to take some pictures of her so I could post them.
they are so cute!

Well I'm off to check out a few blogs and then off to sleep...after all it is already saturday and I need to be at work by 9:00.getting a few hours of shut eye is probably a good idea.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart event! Let's join!

NF Blo-Ma

Walking on Sunshine with "Ramona & Beezus" this Musical Monday!