Dotee finally finished!


It took me all night but I finally put the finishing touches on this dotee.
She's for a "Celestial Themed Dotee" swap via swap-bot.I hope my partner will like it.I worked very hard on it as I do with everything I make.
So I may not be the best artist but I definitely have love for creating things.
I actually think she's cute.
We'll just have to see what rating I receive.
I was finally able to mail it today...late of course. I hate that~but that's how it is.i ususally do things at the last minute~seems like i function better under pressure???Then I feel stressed.Weird no?But normal for me. I have several other swaps to work on and i best get started as soon as possible.I joined a "journal prompts" swap and that one I better start cracking on.
Let me go check out more blogs.I need inspiration!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart event! Let's join!

NF Blo-Ma

Walking on Sunshine with "Ramona & Beezus" this Musical Monday!