Back At It!

Hello April!
Today actually felt like a Spring day, here in Westchester ,New York.
I only went out for a little bit.
But it was nice.

Anyhow... I really do want to get back to posting on here a couple if times a week.
It doesn't really matter if I  have followers or not.
Mainly I want this blog so my kids have something to look back on later in life.
It is so interesting to look back in time and reminisce.
Recently I have been working in an art journal. It is so fun to learn to use different supplies& learn  new techniques . There is a woman who does tutorials on YouTube. She is wonderful! I am part of her Facebook group also. It is called Mixed Media Morsels.
Also, I have been getting back into  making artist trading cards and decos and joining in swaps.
I just love the sharing and inspiration that comes with that!
I hadn't been on swapbot for years because of a person I had sent late to ... I explained the problem I had to her,sent a beautiful handmade journal and tons of extras only to have her ignore mt emails. I know she received mt package because of the tracking I put on it. She never changed my rating and that blemish bothered me so much I stopped swapping. That happened in 2008...
Time to leave it in the past and go ahead and enjoy swapping again.
I've joined a couple of swaps on there. One is for decos and the other is mixed media atc's.
I am posting the decos here tonight.
That is all for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart event! Let's join!

NF Blo-Ma

Walking on Sunshine with "Ramona & Beezus" this Musical Monday!