Thoughts for Thursday

My Thursday turned out pretty good. It was my first day back to work after my little vacation. I was apprehensive about it for reasons that I won't waste time writing about. It just goes to show worrying is a waste of time! It's always been a thing with me! I am a worry wart!
So it's Thursday and I want to get back to blogging "Thoughts for Thursday".
I want to write about a very
special person :
I am so blessed to have Carolina in my life. She has been part of my family since I was nine years old. We've gone through a lot of ups and downs, trials and tribulations . She has been the best friend anyone can have and she is my mom's bestie. She has a generous heart and even though she can have her grumpy moments she is one of the kindest people I know!

This morning was freezing and she knows I have asthma and I do walking to get to the bus and then up a hill to work. So she took the time to pick me up from home and take me to work. Not only that but she gave me a beautiful , warm scarf and mitten set!
It made me feel loved and cared for. Which sometimes when I'm in the pity pot I feel so unloved. But not today! Today I felt gratitude.
I feel hopeful that this year will be a good year. A year of positive changes and new experiences.
A year that I will hopefully shed fears instead of tears.
I am hopeful!
Before I sign off I want to share a photo of a Raggedy Ann doll my friend Carol bought for me this past Summer. My older daughters think she is horrid. But Kylie and I think she's quite cute! What do you think?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart event! Let's join!

NF Blo-Ma

Walking on Sunshine with "Ramona & Beezus" this Musical Monday!