Party City

Westchester is so beautiful in all seasons. I love all the trees here! Whenever I am on the bus or in the car
I'm delighted with the view. It never gets old!
Today we went to Party City to look at costumes for Little Miss Kylie. We had a grand time taking pictures for challenges on Instagram. Which I completely addicted to. I am amazed at all the beautiful photos people post.
Anyone who knows ME , knows I am constantly taking pictures. I am learning a lot from Instagramers! I would definitely love to take photography classes and digital media classes! I'm going to have to get more information on that!
I'm posting this from my iPhone and I haven't figured out how to post more than one photo!
Hopefully I can figure it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart event! Let's join!

NF Blo-Ma

Walking on Sunshine with "Ramona & Beezus" this Musical Monday!