Yummy Scarves!

I love chunky yarn! It's great for quick projects. I made a chunky scarf tonight as a birthday

gift for a co-worker. I used Lion Brand's hometown USA. The color,  Tampa Spice will go

beautifully with her warm Peruvian complexion. I hope she likes it!

I think I will whip up a few more as gifts.They work up fast and I can crochet one on my bus

ride to and from work.

I also finished a scarf for Miss Kylie, using Dewdrops by Michael's Loops and threads.Hers is

a gorgeous turquoise color. I am still working on her hat.

Chunky yarn is warm and yummy to wear. Perhaps I will even make one for myself!

Here is Li'l Miss Kylie modeling both scarves for me!



Popular posts from this blog

A Strong Woman...thoughts about my mother

Wonderful Wednesday!

Artist of the Week :Frida Kahlo