Dotee finally finished!


It took me all night but I finally put the finishing touches on this dotee.
She's for a "Celestial Themed Dotee" swap via swap-bot.I hope my partner will like it.I worked very hard on it as I do with everything I make.
So I may not be the best artist but I definitely have love for creating things.
I actually think she's cute.
We'll just have to see what rating I receive.
I was finally able to mail it today...late of course. I hate that~but that's how it is.i ususally do things at the last minute~seems like i function better under pressure???Then I feel stressed.Weird no?But normal for me. I have several other swaps to work on and i best get started as soon as possible.I joined a "journal prompts" swap and that one I better start cracking on.
Let me go check out more blogs.I need inspiration!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart event! Let's join!

Musical Monday...on Wednesday

Back At It!